Sunday, September 27, 2009

BEAD QUEST

I bought a few beads today.

THE BLACKS AND YELLOWS
I had talked myself out of going to the Bead Fair at Newark for several reasons:
  • I had enough beads already.
  • I hadn't used all the beads I bought there last time.
  • It was too nice a day to be spent indoors.

THE BLUES AND REDS

I talked myself back into going to the Bead Fair for these reasons:

  • A girl can never ever have too many beads.
  • It only takes place every 6 months so it would be a shame not to.
  • Fresh air is just fresh air and the dog has had lots of great walks lately.

THE TWINKLY ONES

AND THESE FABULOUS DICHROIC GLASS BEADS

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, we spent £200! I couldn't believe it, it was more my partner though, he gets carried away at these things. You've got some lovely beads though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicola, if I'd known you were there I would have said hello !!
    I'm looking forward to seeing what you bought too, especially made up into something interesting.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, please leave one.