I bought a few beads today.
THE BLACKS AND YELLOWS
I had talked myself out of going to the Bead Fair at Newark for several reasons:
- I had enough beads already.
- I hadn't used all the beads I bought there last time.
- It was too nice a day to be spent indoors.
THE BLUES AND REDS
I talked myself back into going to the Bead Fair for these reasons:
- A girl can never ever have too many beads.
- It only takes place every 6 months so it would be a shame not to.
- Fresh air is just fresh air and the dog has had lots of great walks lately.
THE TWINKLY ONES
AND THESE FABULOUS DICHROIC GLASS BEADS