Wednesday, January 27, 2010

THE SUNSHINE AWARD


I have seen other people on all kinds of blogs getting awards and wondering how it worked. Now I have one, too. (This cheered me up no end on a grotty January day, feeling very sorry for myself with a gruesome-looking foot now the dressing is off.)

Thank you, the Jewellery Girl for sending it to me. Now I have to send it on, too!

The rules for accepting the award are :
  • Put the logo on your blog or within a post



  • Pass the award on to 12 bloggers



  • Link the nominees within your post



  • Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog



  • Share the love and link the person from whom you received this award

My nominees for the award are:

Saffies Blog - this blogger makes gorgeous beads and jewellery

Chelester's Beads - this lady makes lovely jewellery and is branching out on new techniques

Little Castle Designs - Sabine makes fabulous beads and lots of other stuff as well. If only I was even half as talented.....!

Bead the Change - Sarah does the sort of beading that makes me gasp because I know I'll never have the patience for it myself !

The Lone Beader - it was the poodle that did it !

Beadography - I can only admire her work - never in a million years could I do this....

Beads and more by Lois - this lady makes lovely jewellery

Beady Pool - great jewellery and that recipe for cheesey tomato spirals.......yummy!

I deleted this one from my list of nominees as she deleted my invitation from her comments !
Maybe she thought I was just spam !

Chameleon Designs - this lady makes lovely beads

Elca Designs - more gorgeous jewellery made in the north of England!

Ken Devine - I'm not sure if this really counts as craft work or how Ken will take this, sitting amongst all the ladies, but he's a painter with an ambition to paint forever in France, and a really nice guy, too.


That's the lot !!

I hope everyone is as chuffed with receiving their award as I was !!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog, and thanks for the award! I am honoured!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award, Jean. It made a dull day much brighter.

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award! I am a bit thick when it comes to some techy stuff & I haven't worked out how to add it yet! Will get the husbeast to help this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, please leave one.