Tuesday, February 16, 2010

BEADING AGAIN



Now that I no longer have to sit with my foot up most of the time, and I can sit at the table for long enough, I can get back to making some jewellery. Thank goodness.
.
Having sorted my beads and being in the frame of mind to be sensible rather than indulgent, I decided to get on with finishing projects that were already hanging around. This is one I was doodling with a few months ago.




The beads are dyed shell, hemetite, Czech crystals and aventurine. The clasps and earhooks blend in with the hemetite circles and rondelles.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the colours you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look beautiful colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah and Ang - thank you. I was rather pleased with it myself !

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, please leave one.