Monday, February 8, 2010

BEADING THE KIT



This is another kit that I bought recently from Celia at Jencel. I had fancied doing one for a while so, being confined to the sofa and she having a sale on, gave me the perfect excuse to buy one.




Detail of the way the beads are strung.


It uses three strands of wire of all the same length and the beads are strung so that two wires pass through each bead at a time, alternating which wire misses out, if you see what I mean. It's a very neat idea and produces a pretty, delicate and lightweight necklace. I'm sure that once my beads are sorted and I'm up to speed on my feet (literally), I will be making another one.


It's a very nice design and well worth the money. Well done, Celia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, please leave one.