Saturday, July 17, 2010

JUST DOODLING

I recently bought these lovely big pink beads from Clare's Beautiful Beads in Belper, along with the disc beads. I was having a doodle and ended up with a design where all the beads happen to have come from the same shop, although I have had some of them for probably a year, just waiting for inspiration.



Just like any other hobby, designing is the fun part and finishing off is the fiddly part. I have quite a few part-made things to finish off. No doubt I will get round to it one day.




This is another doodle from a while ago.

I am waiting to be inspired as to how to complete the necklace.

3 comments:

  1. Diane - me too. My guess is I will be wearing it in a day or two !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOOOVE furnace glass! And the colors are great! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, please leave one.