- Put the logo on your blog or within a post
- Pass the award on to 12 bloggers
- Link the nominees within your post
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
- Share the love and link the person from whom you received this award
My nominees for the award are:
Saffies Blog - this blogger makes gorgeous beads and jewellery
Chelester's Beads - this lady makes lovely jewellery and is branching out on new techniques
Little Castle Designs - Sabine makes fabulous beads and lots of other stuff as well. If only I was even half as talented.....!
Bead the Change - Sarah does the sort of beading that makes me gasp because I know I'll never have the patience for it myself !
The Lone Beader - it was the poodle that did it !
Beadography - I can only admire her work - never in a million years could I do this....
Beads and more by Lois - this lady makes lovely jewellery
Elca Designs - more gorgeous jewellery made in the north of England!
Ken Devine - I'm not sure if this really counts as craft work or how Ken will take this, sitting amongst all the ladies, but he's a painter with an ambition to paint forever in France, and a really nice guy, too.
That's the lot !!
I hope everyone is as chuffed with receiving their award as I was !!