Thursday, February 24, 2011

MORE CHARITY SHOP BARGAINS

green

I can’t go past a charity shop these days without having a look at the jewellery section.  Mostly I find horrid plastic beads and junk nobody would want to wear but occasionally there is something I can definitely take apart and do something with.

These nice glass beads were just crying out for remodelling.  I can use the beads and the magnetic clasps, all for about £4.

semi-p

This selection includes coral chips, some kind of jasper (I think) and some nice wooden beads.  All for about £3.

3 comments:

  1. I love those top green ones they are so very green. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane - I love them too. I will make something for you !! If you email your address to me I will send it on.

    On second thoughts, if you email your address in France we might just make a trip on our Harleys and deliver it next time we are chez nous.
    (That's if the weather is kind to us and, more importantly, I can still squeeze into my leathers - it's been a long, hard, comfort-food winter !!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jean, email sent. I have put on 5kg since I came back to the UK!!!!! No food and lots of cycling when I return to France :( Diane

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, please leave one.