Tuesday, February 23, 2016

EIFFEL TOWER EARRINGS

eiffel tower earrings

It’s months since I made any jewellery.  All my beads are now stored in one room and there’s really no reason to hold back.  Except that there are still so many jobs to be done around the place that playing with my beads seems like I’m shirking.  Rather like when I was working – I had to pinch time from doing chores to make time for beading.  This isn’t how it was meant to be…..

eiffel tower earrings2

I found another shop in France that sells beads yesterday.  It’s a bit like a Hobbycraft and the beads were expensive.  But I spotted these Eiffel Tower charms and couldn’t resist. 

Just like in the old days, I couldn’t wait to make something with them.  I see my beading mojo lurking just around the corner........ 

2 comments:

  1. The charms look so much nicer made up into earrings.

    Remind me to give you the bead books back on Thursday. Full of super ideas...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, please leave one.