Wednesday, August 24, 2016

AN EXHIBITION

poster

I called in at the tourist office in Le Grand-Pressigny earlier in the year and one way or another the conversation got round to the subject of home made jewellery.  To cut a long story short, I was asked if I would like to have a small exhibition in the tourist office in the next village as part of season showcasing the work of local craft persons.

Thinking that nothing would come of it, I was surprised to get the phone call confirming my place.  I went to look at the premises and was somewhat dismayed to find that the glass cases were huge – I’d need a lot of jewellery to fill them.

P1270707

This is one of the necklaces I made in order to fill the space in the cases.  Dyed crackle quartz crystal with silver.

2 comments:

  1. The exhibition was absolutely fantastic. The display was so professional and beautifully done. Lovely pieces. I am now the proud owner of the necklace in the pic above.

    BRAVO...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you sold lots Jean. Your necklaces were lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, please leave one.